August 15, 2012

Whatcha Find Wednesday

We've had another exciting week! We put two more chickens in the freezer to can later on, planted a few more apple trees, and finally finished up one of my raised beds.

This week for you we have:



My Birthday, Valentine, Christmas, Anniversary, and any other special day gift.
I guess that is what I get for sending my husband to get a gallon of milk. lol.
This happened to be a great deal and hard to pass up. It's a 1996 Jeep Classic 4.0 HO. It has 4 wheel drive, is a manual, very well maintained, very sound motor, low mileage, and lots of additional upgrades.
Probably the best part, we had the opportunity to help out a family in need. We could tell they were having some financial trouble and as a thank you for giving us a great deal we decided to give them a good as new oven we had fixed up on top of what we paid. (They had mentioned they were going to use some of the money for a new stove and we happened to have one on hand.) Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to take this gem out for a quick drive around the backyard.

I hope everyone is having a great week and happy hunting!

For any questions or suggestions feel free to leave a comment or e-mail us at thehomesteadjones@yahoo.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment