May 9, 2012

Whatcha Find Wednesday

This week sure has been very productive. We decided to have a family weekend and stayed home to work on the homestead. There is nothing better than spending quality time with the people you love the most. It was also some what relaxing not having to drive anywhere and have no obligations to rush to. Just some laid back time to work on little projects we have going on such as getting plants in the garden and beginning new ones such as the pond in our back yard.

Today I want to show you what I saw today on my way home from work. These clouds were an amazing sight. Usually, April showers bring May flowers, but, I guess the weather is a bit off.



These pictures don't quite show the beauty. On the left there were  nice fluffy clouds and on the right there was a great big storm coming in. Complete darkness, with the sun trying to shine through. Nothing like rushing home to beat the storm so you don't get caught in the down pour.
Also I wanted to share what Moreforles shared with us last week:

"I come across some interesting things in my line of work (carpet cleaning) doing most of my work for property management and realty companies. unfortunately I'm usually one of the last ones in before new tennants show up, but still quite often some interesting finds. rom old furniture, bike frames, old toys, lamps, tools and artwork? I usually trade items for othere, give them away or scrap them."

Like I had said before Whatcha find Wednesday is a time to highlight what everyone comes across throughout the week. It can be anything from a terrific storm  to junk others leave behind. So don't be afraid to let us know if you find something intriguing. We want to include everyone, no matter how small or silly what you find may be. We love hearing from you. Thanks Moreforles for sharing.

I hope everyone has a great week and happy hunting.

For any questions or suggestions feel free to leave a comment or e-mail us at thehomesteadjones@yahoo.com. Also don't forget to send us your pictures and a brief description so you may be included in next weeks Whatcha Find Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment